Learn how to set up a free email account as well as how to send, reply, and forward emails. Also, learn how to open and send attachments. Space is limited. For more information, please call 415.355.2888.
Basic mouse and keyboard skills are required (otherwise observe).
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Thursday, February 11, 2016, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Girls Who Code
- Thursday, February 11, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Mix: Discovery Zone - 2nd Fl
- Senior Tech Expo
- Friday, February 12, 2016, 12:30 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Book A Librarian
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016, 6:30 pmOcean View, Ocean View General Floor Area
- Computer Basics
- Thursday, February 11, 2016, 12:30 pmMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Seniornet Mouse and Keyboard Skills
- Thursday, February 11, 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab