Learn how to set up a free email account as well as how to send, reply, and forward emails. Also, learn how to open and send attachments. Space is limited. For more information, please call 415.355.2888.
Basic mouse and keyboard skills are required (otherwise observe).
- Basic Computer Skills for Adults
- Tuesday, April 28, 2015Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- BiblioCommons: The Library's New Catalog
- Wednesday, April 29, 2015North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, May 2, 2015Portola, Portola General Floor Area
- Teen Computer Corps
- Sunday, April 26, 2015Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Navigating the New Catalog
- Monday, April 27, 2015Main Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Basic Computer Skills and Internet Help Drop-In
- Tuesday, April 28, 2015Main Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor