Learn how to set up a free email account as well as how to send, reply, and forward emails. Also, learn how to open and send attachments. Space is limited. For more information, please call 415.355.2888.
Basic mouse and keyboard skills are required (otherwise observe).
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, July 1, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, July 3, 2016, 2:00 pmPortola, Portola General Floor Area
- Fun with ozobots (mini robots)
- Wednesday, July 6, 2016, 3:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- AARP Smartphone Workshop
- Wednesday, June 29, 2016, 11:00 amVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Google Drive Q&A
- Wednesday, June 29, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Book A Librarian
- Wednesday, June 29, 2016, 6:30 pmOcean View, Ocean View General Floor Area