Learn how to set up a free email account as well as how to send, reply, and forward emails. Also, learn how to open and send attachments. Space is limited. For more information, please call 415.355.2888.
Basic mouse and keyboard skills are required (otherwise observe).
- eBooks Help Drop-in
- Saturday, July 26, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Computer Lab
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, July 27, 2014Portola, Portola General Floor Area
- Drop in computer help!
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Resume Workshop and Drop-in
- Sunday, July 27, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- Digital Drop-In (English & Japanese)
- Monday, July 28, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Skills and Internet Help Drop-In
- Tuesday, July 29, 2014Main Library, Computer Training Ctr.