Learn how to maintain a healthy life style according to the "Chinese Medicine Organ Clock Theory" and understand the different causes of diseases from the Chinese medicine perspective and the principles in preparing Chinese herbal soup.
Teresa Ng holds a Master of Science degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine from the Academy of Chinese Culture & Health Sciences (ACCHS) in Oakland, CA. She is an Assistant Professor at ACCHS and has her own practice in Alameda.
This program will be conducted in Cantonese.
For details, please call 415-355-2888.
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, August 2, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Russeller Watercolor Group
- Friday, August 8, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Tiptoeing through the Twilight Zone
- Wednesday, August 20, 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Conversational English Language Group
- Tuesday, August 5, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, August 6, 2014Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- e-Reader Drop-In
- Friday, August 8, 2014North Beach, North Beach General Floor Area