World Book Night is a celebration of reading and books.
Along with thousands of volunteers across the United States, Mission Branch Library will share the fun of reading by handing out 20 copies of a specially chosen novel to be announced.
These books are provided by WBN US ~ For more information please consult their website: World Book Night US
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles Club
- Saturday, March 28, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, March 30, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Interactive Poetry!
- Wednesday, April 1, 2015Ortega, Ortega General Floor Area