Baby Yoga & Massage for newborn to pre-crawling
Introduce your baby to the many benefits of yoga from the beginning of life. This sweet program includes yoga movement, songs and infant massage for babies that enrich their development and deepen the parent/caregiver and child bond.
Ages 0 - 18 months. Space is limited, please call for reservations.
Come to the library, check out the show, get a library card, and enjoy some books!
There is something fun going on at your library every week during the time of the Summer Reading Program.
- Miss Kitty's Purrfect Musical Entertainment
- Thursday, April 24, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Creative Dance for Children
- Saturday, April 26, 2014West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Letter Scavenger Hunt -Playtime
- Saturday, April 26, 2014Marina, Marina Childrens' Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.