1996, 114 minutes
Laurel Ayres (Whoopi Goldberg) is a bright financial analyst with more brains than most of her male colleagues. When she's passed over for a well-deserved promotion, Laurel decides the fairer sex has played fair long enough. She decides to create the perception that she's formed a partnership with a powerful financial whiz, and while the speculators are musing about the identity of her enigmatic associate, comedy and chaos collide when Laurel maneuvers a number of successful financial deals and proves that men don't have a monopoly on creative enterprise.
- Central Intelligence (2016)
- Viernes 24 de Febrero de 2017, 3:45 pmBayview, Bayview: Sala de Reuniones
- Short History of Narrative Cinema
- Lunes 27 de Febrero de 2017, 1:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- 13th: an Oscar-nominated documentary
- Lunes 27 de Febrero de 2017, 3:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones