May 2 - All May long, SFPL is having a Michael Moore-a-thon during Thursdays @ Noon!
Bowling For Columbine
(2002, 120 minutes)
Documentary filmmaker Michael Moore goes behind the camera again to take on the timely issue of gun violence in America. Moore uses his thought-provoking yet scathingly funny style to address why so many Americans own guns and more importantly why so many people use them on each other. As the title indicates, the film uses the Columbine High School shootings as a launching pad and then goes on to explore where gun ownership and gun violence affects every state in the country.
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
- Preschool Videos
- Thursday, March 30, 2017, 10:30 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Thursdays at Noon Films: Postcards from the Edge
- Thursday, March 30, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Movie: Suicide Squad (2016)
- Friday, March 31, 2017, 3:30 pmBayview, Bayview Meeting Room