May 16 - All May long, SFPL is having a Michael Moore-a-thon during Thursdays @ Noon!
Roger and Me
(1989, 91 minutes)
A highly original, personal, and funny account of the tough times in Flint, Michigan, Michael Moore’s hometown. The birthplace of General Motors, Flint has been economically decimated by plant closings and the elimination of 35,000 GM jobs. Moore gives cinematic life to his razor-sharp, compassionate, and often wryly humorous perceptions of what went wrong in Flint and chronicles his thwarted efforts to meet with GM Chairman Roger Smith face-to-face.
- Films for Adults - Sahara (1943)
- Monday, September 22, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- Film Night at the Library
- Wednesday, September 24, 2014Park, Park Meeting Room
- Reel-to-Reel 16 mm Preschool Films
- Thursday, September 25, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room