May 16 - All May long, SFPL is having a Michael Moore-a-thon during Thursdays @ Noon!
Roger and Me
(1989, 91 minutes)
A highly original, personal, and funny account of the tough times in Flint, Michigan, Michael Moore’s hometown. The birthplace of General Motors, Flint has been economically decimated by plant closings and the elimination of 35,000 GM jobs. Moore gives cinematic life to his razor-sharp, compassionate, and often wryly humorous perceptions of what went wrong in Flint and chronicles his thwarted efforts to meet with GM Chairman Roger Smith face-to-face.
- Teen Afternoon Film: Tomorrowland
- Sábado 25 de Junio de 2016, 2:00 pmPresidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones
- Films for Adults
- Lunes 27 de Junio de 2016, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate: Sala de Reuniones
- ATA @ SFPL: Experience Reel Cinema
- Martes 28 de Junio de 2016, 6:30 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley: Sala de Reuniones