May 16 - All May long, SFPL is having a Michael Moore-a-thon during Thursdays @ Noon!
Roger and Me
(1989, 91 minutes)
A highly original, personal, and funny account of the tough times in Flint, Michigan, Michael Moore’s hometown. The birthplace of General Motors, Flint has been economically decimated by plant closings and the elimination of 35,000 GM jobs. Moore gives cinematic life to his razor-sharp, compassionate, and often wryly humorous perceptions of what went wrong in Flint and chronicles his thwarted efforts to meet with GM Chairman Roger Smith face-to-face.
- Preschool Films
- Jueves 30 de Octubre de 2014Sunset, Sunset: Área Juvenil
- Tales of the City Mini-series Marathon
- Jueves 30 de Octubre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Movie: Monster House (PG, 91 min, 2006)
- Jueves 30 de Octubre de 2014Glen Park, Glen Park: Sala de Reuniones