May 16 - All May long, SFPL is having a Michael Moore-a-thon during Thursdays @ Noon!
Roger and Me
(1989, 91 minutes)
A highly original, personal, and funny account of the tough times in Flint, Michigan, Michael Moore’s hometown. The birthplace of General Motors, Flint has been economically decimated by plant closings and the elimination of 35,000 GM jobs. Moore gives cinematic life to his razor-sharp, compassionate, and often wryly humorous perceptions of what went wrong in Flint and chronicles his thwarted efforts to meet with GM Chairman Roger Smith face-to-face.
- CANCELLED - Film screening : The Faith in Ailao Mountain
- Sábado 28 de Mayo de 2016, 1:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- film: Transcending - the Wat Misaka Story
- Sábado 28 de Mayo de 2016, 3:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Merola Goes to Movies
- Domingo 29 de Mayo de 2016, 1:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret