Did you know that the library has free online courses that can help you with job search, ESL, GED, computer skills and a host of other programs? Join us at the Learning Lab, sign up for a course and work on your skills! Basic mouse and keyboard skills required; USB drive and headphones recommended.
Limited to 12 learners at a time. Please contact Excelsior Branch to reserve your space.
- 3D Printer Maker Lab
- Wednesday, July 8, 2015Main Library, Mix: Maker - 2nd Fl
- Book A Librarian
- Wednesday, July 8, 2015Potrero, Potrero General Floor Area
- 3D Printing Demo
- Wednesday, July 8, 2015Main Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Basic Computer Skills and Internet Help Drop-In
- Tuesday, July 7, 2015Main Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- BAVC presents Treehouse
- Tuesday, July 7, 2015Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- eReader Drop-In
- Tuesday, July 7, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights General Floor Area