Stuart Bronstein, an estate planning and probrate lawyer in San Francisco for more than 30 years, will help participants create fully functional wills. Everyone can leave the workshop with fully functional wills.
Please bring a nonerasable, blue ink pen. See a librarian or call (415) 355-2848 to register.
- Aging Disability Resource Center (ADRC)
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 2:30 pmMain Library, Atrium
- Delicious Desserts: Alice Medrich speaks
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 3:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Teen Computer Corps
- Wednesday, October 14, 2015, 3:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Researching Companies for Job Seekers
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 2:30 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- Knitting Circle
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 6:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, October 14, 2015, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room