Gentle chair yoga, good for all ages! Simple movements designed to wake up both the small and large joints of the body! Breath and easy mind-calming exercises...
Come join us at the Portola Branch for a chair yoga class led by Mark Cormier, featuring a combination of chair and standing poses.
This is a Wise Up! program for learning and living well at any age.
- Thursday, March 2, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- "The Adventures of S. Phaeton" Radio Play
- Saturday, March 4, 2017, 1:30 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults & Seniors
- Saturday, March 4, 2017, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Book a Librarian
- Thursday, March 2, 2017, 3:00 pmMarina, Marina General Floor Area
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Thursday, March 2, 2017, 5:30 pmMain Library, Library for the Blind