Join Summer Reading Teen Volunteer Training to help the Summer Reading Program at Chinatown Branch Library and gain community service credits. Limit to twenty-five participants. Pre-registration is required. For teens, ages 13 to 18 years old. For information, please contact Jewel at Chinatown Branch Library, Tel: (415)355-2888 or email@example.com
See sfpl.org/volunteer for more Volunteer Services information.
- Practical Microsoft Excel
- Tuesday, January 27, 2015Main Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, January 31, 2015Portola, Portola General Floor Area
- ESL Help
- Monday, February 2, 2015Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Conversational Spanish Language Group
- Tuesday, January 27, 2015Main Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
- Learn To Code
- Wednesday, January 28, 2015Main Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Conversational Japanese Language Group (Beginner)
- Thursday, January 29, 2015Main Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.