Join Summer Reading Teen Volunteer Training to help the Summer Reading Program at Chinatown Branch Library and gain community service credits. Limit to twenty-five participants. Pre-registration is required. For teens, ages 13 to 18 years old. For information, please contact Jewel at Chinatown Branch Library, Tel: (415)355-2888 or email@example.com
See sfpl.org/volunteer for more Volunteer Services information.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, May 30, 2015Portola, Portola General Floor Area
- Conversational American Sign Language Group
- Saturday, May 30, 2015Main Library, Stong Room - Floor 1
- ESL Help
- Monday, June 1, 2015Ingleside, Ingleside Children's Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.