Join Summer Reading Teen Volunteer Training to help the Summer Reading Program at Chinatown Branch Library and gain community service credits. Limit to twenty-five participants. Pre-registration is required. For teens, ages 13 to 18 years old. For information, please contact Jewel at Chinatown Branch Library, Tel: (415)355-2888 or email@example.com
See sfpl.org/volunteer for more Volunteer Services information.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, August 1, 2015, 1:00 pmPortola, Portola General Floor Area
- Chinatown Teen'Zine
- Saturday, August 1, 2015, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- Conversational English Language Group
- Thursday, August 6, 2015, 5:30 pmMain Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.