Join Summer Reading Teen Volunteer Training to help the Summer Reading Program at Chinatown Branch Library and gain community service credits. Limit to twenty-five participants. Pre-registration is required. For teens, ages 13 to 18 years old. For information, please contact Jewel at Chinatown Branch Library, Tel: (415)355-2888 or email@example.com
See sfpl.org/volunteer for more Volunteer Services information.
- Practical Microsoft Excel
- Tuesday, October 21, 2014Main Library, Computer Training Ctr.
- Legal Book Club
- Wednesday, October 22, 2014Main Library, Stong Room - Floor 1
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, October 25, 2014Portola, Portola General Floor Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.