Join Summer Reading Teen Volunteer Training to help the Summer Reading Program at Chinatown Branch Library and gain community service credits. Limit to twenty-five participants. Pre-registration is required. For teens, ages 13 to 18 years old. For information, please contact Jewel at Chinatown Branch Library, Tel: (415)355-2888 or firstname.lastname@example.org
See sfpl.org/volunteer for more Volunteer Services information.
- Homeless Youth Alliance hosts Game Group
- Friday, April 25, 2014Park, Park Meeting Room
- Vis Valley Teen Action Committee (TAC)
- Friday, April 25, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Legal Book Club
- Wednesday, April 30, 2014Main Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
- Beginner Conversational Japanese Language Group
- Sunday, April 27, 2014Main Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
- Intermediate Conversational Japanese Language Group
- Sunday, April 27, 2014Main Library, Stong Room - Floor 1
- Cake in a Cup
- Tuesday, May 6, 2014Parkside, Parkside Teen's Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.