Join Summer Reading Teen Volunteer Training to help the Summer Reading Program at Chinatown Branch Library and gain community service credits. Limit to twenty-five participants. Pre-registration is required. For teens, ages 13 to 18 years old. For information, please contact Jewel at Chinatown Branch Library, Tel: (415)355-2888 or firstname.lastname@example.org
See sfpl.org/volunteer for more Volunteer Services information.
- Cartooning Workshop for Teens with Morgan Taylor
- Wednesday, March 12, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- Vis Valley Teen Action Committee (TAC)
- Friday, March 14, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Youth Advocacy Day 2014
- Wednesday, March 19, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.