Starting kindergarten is a big academic and social step, for both parents and their children. Parents for Public Schools – San Francisco will share parent-to-parent advice and tips to ease families with this transition.
Workshop presented in Cantonese. No child care provided.
For more information, contact Nicole at (415) 355-5660 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Latino Parent Club
- Thursday, April 17, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Getting Ready For Kindergarten
- Wednesday, April 23, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- School Governance Workshop
- Thursday, April 24, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room