Starting kindergarten is a big academic and social step, for both parents and their children. Parents for Public Schools – San Francisco will share parent-to-parent advice and tips to ease families with this transition.
Workshop presented in Cantonese. No child care provided.
For more information, contact Nicole at (415) 355-5660 or email@example.com.
- Latino Parent Club
- Thursday, August 28, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Find a Public High School
- Saturday, September 13, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- Find a Public Elementary School
- Saturday, September 20, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B