Starting kindergarten is a big academic and social step, for both parents and their children. Parents for Public Schools – San Francisco will share parent-to-parent advice and tips to ease families with this transition.
Workshop presented in Cantonese. No child care provided.
For more information, contact Nicole at (415) 355-5660 or email@example.com.
- Parents for Public Schools
- Wednesday, November 2, 2016, 6:30 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Parents for Public Schools - San Francisco
- Tuesday, November 8, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Latino Parent Club
- Tuesday, November 22, 2016, 10:00 amVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley General Floor Area