Join music historian Richie Unterberger for "The Golden Age of Soul Vol. 3" The program will feature rare clips of performers such as Mary Wells, Jackie Wilson, Major Lance, Jimmy Cliff, Little Eva, the Four Tops, and Les McCann & Eddie Harris. Also featured will be performers spotlighted in the previous two programs, such as Ray Charles, Aretha Franklin, James Brown, Sly Stone, and Stevie Wonder.
- Phonographic Memory: Bridging Generations and Genres
- Thursday, May 26, 2016, 6:15 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Twenty-Five Years of Vampire Life
- Thursday, June 2, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, LGBTQIA Center
- Six Roses
- Saturday, June 4, 2016, 3:30 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition General Floor Area