Do you need a resume? This class will provide step-by-step demonstration on how to create an account on Career Transitions and use the Resume Builder to create a basic resume from scratch. We will also offer resume writing tips given by employment experts to help you create an eye-catching resume.
You will create your own resume in this hands-on session. Please bring a USB drive to save your work (you cannot save your work on our computers).
Proofreading and critique help will not be provided in this class.
This program is conducted in English. Space is limited. Please call 415-355-2808 for registration.
Learn about more Jobs & Careers Resources.
- Kiva Zip for Veterans
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016, 6:30 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- Job Seeker's Drop-In
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, Bridge TechLab - 5th Fl
- Career Coaching
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Business, Science & Technology
- Facebook Basics 1
- Tuesday, February 9, 2016, 2:30 pm
- Let Us Amaze You! Useful Tools for Your Job Search
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016, 2:00 pm
- LinkedIn for Job Search: Intermediate Level 2
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 5:30 pm