Do you need a resume? This class will provide step-by-step demonstration on how to create an account on Career Transitions and use the Resume Builder to create a basic resume from scratch. We will also offer resume writing tips given by employment experts to help you create an eye-catching resume.
You will create your own resume in this hands-on session. Please bring a USB drive to save your work (you cannot save your work on our computers).
Proofreading and critique help will not be provided in this class.
This program is conducted in English. Space is limited. Please call 415-355-2808 for registration.
Learn about more Jobs & Careers Resources.
- Job Seekers' Drop-In
- Monday, July 25, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Coding Drop-In Lab
- Monday, July 25, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- How to Start a Career in Tech
- Tuesday, July 26, 2016, 3:00 pm
- Résumé Workshop
- Monday, July 25, 2016, 10:00 am
- Job Searching with Social Media
- Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 6:00 pm
- Microsoft Excel: Basic Skills
- Wednesday, August 3, 2016, 12:30 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.