A workshop for parents/guardians of children starting Kindergarten this Fall in a SFUSD elementary school.
Parents for Public Schools will share parent-to-parent advice and tips to ease families with this transition.
Come hear about:
What to expect – from your child, from the school
Parent responsibilities – before and during the school year
Preparing your child for school – practical tips that experienced parents wished others had shared with them
- What Toddler Families Should Know About SF Public Schools
- Jueves 27 de Agosto de 2015, 11:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Children's Area
- Horas de Oficina
- Jueves 3 de Septiembre de 2015, 11:30 amBayview, Bayview: Área Principal
- Train the Trainer: Become a PPS-SF Enrollment Coach
- Jueves 3 de Septiembre de 2015, 6:30 pmOrtega, Ortega: Sala de Reuniones