A workshop for parents/guardians of children starting Kindergarten this Fall in a SFUSD elementary school.
Parents for Public Schools will share parent-to-parent advice and tips to ease families with this transition.
Come hear about:
What to expect – from your child, from the school
Parent responsibilities – before and during the school year
Preparing your child for school – practical tips that experienced parents wished others had shared with them
- Getting Ready For Kindergarten
- Miércoles 23 de Abril de 2014Sunset, Sunset: Área Juvenil
- School Governance Workshop
- Jueves 24 de Abril de 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Club de Padres Latinos
- Viernes 25 de Abril de 2014Excelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones