A workshop for parents/guardians of children starting Kindergarten this Fall in a SFUSD elementary school.
Parents for Public Schools will share parent-to-parent advice and tips to ease families with this transition.
Come hear about:
What to expect – from your child, from the school
Parent responsibilities – before and during the school year
Preparing your child for school – practical tips that experienced parents wished others had shared with them
- Latino Parent Club
- Martes 27 de Septiembre de 2016, 10:00 amVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley: Área Principal
- Parents For Public Schools
- Martes 27 de Septiembre de 2016, 6:30 pmPark, Park: Sala de Reuniones
- Parents for Public Schools - San Francisco
- Sábado 1 de Octubre de 2016, 10:30 amBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret