In celebration of Asian-Pacific American Heritage Month in May, please come and learn how to make decorative crafts using the ancient art of Chinese knotting.
Space is limited. For ages 18 and up. Registration is required. For more information, please call 415.355.2888.
Instruction will be in English and Cantonese.
- The Evolving Chinese Dress, 1909-1973
- Wednesday, March 12, 2014Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Saturday, March 15, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Great Books Reading Group
- Tuesday, March 18, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Book a Librarian
- Thursday, March 13, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley General Floor Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, March 15, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic B
- Creative Writing Workshop
- Saturday, March 15, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.