Join Summer Reading Teen Volunteer Training to help the Summer Reading Program at Portola Branch Library and gain community service credits. Registration is required, schedules will be given first come first serve. For ages 12 to 18, bring a friend. For information, please call (415) 355-5660.
See sfpl.org/volunteer for more Volunteer Services information.
- Practical Microsoft Excel
- Tuesday, November 25, 2014Main Library, Computer Training Ctr. 6th Floor
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, November 29, 2014Portola, Portola General Floor Area
- Chinatown Teen'Zine
- Saturday, November 29, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown General Floor Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.