Join Summer Reading Teen Volunteer Training to help the Summer Reading Program at Portola Branch Library and gain community service credits. Registration is required, schedules will be given first come first serve. For ages 12 to 18, bring a friend. For information, please call (415) 355-5660.
See sfpl.org/volunteer for more Volunteer Services information.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, May 30, 2015Portola, Portola General Floor Area
- Conversational American Sign Language Group
- Saturday, May 30, 2015Main Library, Stong Room - Floor 1
- ESL Help
- Monday, June 1, 2015Ingleside, Ingleside Children's Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.