Join Summer Reading Teen Volunteer Training to help the Summer Reading Program at Portola Branch Library and gain community service credits. Registration is required, schedules will be given first come first serve. For ages 12 to 18, bring a friend. For information, please call (415) 355-5660.
See sfpl.org/volunteer for more Volunteer Services information.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, August 1, 2015, 1:00 pmPortola, Portola General Floor Area
- Chinatown Teen'Zine
- Saturday, August 1, 2015, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- Conversational English Language Group
- Thursday, August 6, 2015, 5:30 pmMain Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.