Join Summer Reading Teen Volunteer Training to help the Summer Reading Program at Portola Branch Library and gain community service credits. Registration is required, schedules will be given first come first serve. For ages 12 to 18, bring a friend. For information, please call (415) 355-5660.
See sfpl.org/volunteer for more Volunteer Services information.
- Practical Microsoft Excel
- Tuesday, October 21, 2014Main Library, Computer Training Ctr.
- Legal Book Club
- Wednesday, October 22, 2014Main Library, Stong Room - Floor 1
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, October 25, 2014Portola, Portola General Floor Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.