Authors Jason Edward Black and Charles E. Morris III edited the new collection An Archive of Hope: Harvey Milk's Speeches and Writings published by the University of California Press. Both authors will be here to discuss the legacy of Harvey Milk, and will be joined by photographer Danny Nicoletta, who worked in Harvey Milk's camera shop on Castro Street. Frank Robinson, Milk's speechwriter, political advisor and friend will also be part of this panel.
See Queerest.Library.Ever. sfpl.org/hormelat20 for related online exhibits, archives, and resources.
- Radar Reading Series
- Tuesday, May 10, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Lambda Literary Awards Finalists Reading
- Tuesday, May 17, 2016, 5:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Steve Coulter Book Launch
- Tuesday, May 24, 2016, 5:00 pmMain Library, LGBTQIA Center
- Celebrating The Past/Creating The Future
- Through Sunday, August 7, 2016Main Library, Jewett Gallery
- Out At The Library
- Through Sunday, August 7, 2016Main Library, Skylight Gallery
- Queer & Quirky: OBJECTifying Ourselves
- Through Sunday, August 7, 2016Eureka Valley, Eureka Valley General Floor Area