Authors Jason Edward Black and Charles E. Morris III edited the new collection An Archive of Hope: Harvey Milk's Speeches and Writings published by the University of California Press. Both authors will be here to discuss the legacy of Harvey Milk, and will be joined by photographer Danny Nicoletta, who worked in Harvey Milk's camera shop on Castro Street. Frank Robinson, Milk's speechwriter, political advisor and friend will also be part of this panel.
See Queerest.Library.Ever. sfpl.org/hormelat20 for related online exhibits, archives, and resources.
- Radar Reading Series
- Thursday, March 23, 2017, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Stuart Timmons, 1957-2017
- Sunday, March 26, 2017, 1:00 pmMain Library, LGBTQIA Center
- Film Screening: Last Man Standing
- Tuesday, April 4, 2017, 5:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B