Learn dance techniques while learning community awareness and conflict resolution skills. Through this process, gain body awareness and develop confidence. Space is limited. Please call 415-355-2838 for a reservation up to six days in advance.
Come to the library, check out the show, get a library card, and enjoy some books!
There is something fun going on at your library every week during the time of the Summer Reading Program.
- The Gustafer Yellowgold Show
- Tuesday, March 18, 2014Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Board Game Bonanza
- Tuesday, March 25, 2014Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Francisco Herrera - Singer & Guitarist
- Thursday, April 3, 2014Main Library, Children's Center