Join us for a craft program in which recyclable materials will be utilized to create something new in an effort to reduce waste and see each other and our environment in a new way. Space is limited. Please call 415-355-2838 up to 6 days in advance for a reservation. For children of all ages.
This is a Green Stacks event.
There is something fun going on at your library every week during the time of the Summer Reading Program.
- Meet Your National Park Service Ranger
- Wednesday, August 10, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
- Dr. Helen Caldicott
- Saturday, August 13, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Peaceable Kingdom: the Journey Home
- Saturday, August 20, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium