Celebrate summer by sending your friends a card that will sprout beautiful flowers or fragrant herbs! Learn how to make your own seed paper from scratch and take home a card or two that will surely delight whomever you decide to send it. Instructions will only be in English. Space is limited, please register at Chinatown reference desk or call (415)355-2888. For everyone ages 5 and up; children 8 and under must be with an adult.
- Frozen-inspired Craft: Queen Elsa Cape
- Saturday, July 26, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- GoGo Crafts
- Saturday, July 26, 2014Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- First Fridays - Drop In Crafts!
- Friday, August 1, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Teen Jewelry Making With Chelsee Robinson
- Monday, July 28, 2014Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Maker Mondays
- Monday, July 28, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- Make Stuff Mondays!
- Monday, July 28, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room