Celebrate summer by sending your friends a card that will sprout beautiful flowers or fragrant herbs! Learn how to make your own seed paper from scratch and take home a card or two that will surely delight whomever you decide to send it. Instructions will only be in English. Space is limited, please register at Chinatown reference desk or call (415)355-2888. For everyone ages 5 and up; children 8 and under must be with an adult.
- Button Making
- Thursday, September 4, 2014Glen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- DIY Red Envelope Lantern
- Thursday, September 4, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- First Fridays - Drop In Crafts!
- Friday, September 5, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, September 6, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Make Stuff Mondays!
- Monday, September 8, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Paper Flowers
- Tuesday, September 9, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room