Celebrate summer by sending your friends a card that will sprout beautiful flowers or fragrant herbs! Learn how to make your own seed paper from scratch and take home a card or two that will surely delight whomever you decide to send it. Instructions will only be in English. Space is limited, please register at Chinatown reference desk or call (415)355-2888. For everyone ages 5 and up; children 8 and under must be with an adult.
- Simple Chinese Calligraphy
- Friday, March 27, 2015Chinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Felt Flower Pin with GoGo Craft
- Saturday, March 28, 2015Chinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- First Fridays - Drop In Crafts!
- Friday, April 3, 2015Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, April 4, 2015Noe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Tuesday, April 14, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, April 18, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic B