Celebrate summer by sending your friends a card that will sprout beautiful flowers or fragrant herbs! Learn how to make your own seed paper from scratch and take home a card or two that will surely delight whomever you decide to send it. Instructions will only be in English. Space is limited, please register at Chinatown reference desk or call (415)355-2888. For everyone ages 5 and up; children 8 and under must be with an adult.
- Beading Workshop with Chelsee
- Thursday, June 30, 2016, 3:30 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Knitting Together
- Thursday, June 30, 2016, 6:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- Knitting and Crocheting Circle
- Friday, July 1, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room