This is a pragmatic workshop packed with useful information. Charles Kraus demonstrates easily leaned techniques for improving memory. The methods are great for students, midlife adults, and seniors who want to recalibrate their skills. Many of the techniques can be mastered instantly.
Everyone who attends improves his or her ability to recall names, facts, numbers, daily schedules, shopping lists, where they left the cell phone, where they parked the car, and other details that seem to zip by in these busy days.
A complimentary tip sheet and bibliography are provided to each participant.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, August 29, 2016, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults & Seniors
- Saturday, September 3, 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, September 4, 2016, 2:00 pmPortola, Portola General Floor Area
- Brain Fitness
- Monday, August 29, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, August 30, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- CANCELLED: Creative Ways of Telling Your Life Story
- Tuesday, August 30, 2016, 1:30 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.