This is a pragmatic workshop packed with useful information. Charles Kraus demonstrates easily leaned techniques for improving memory. The methods are great for students, midlife adults, and seniors who want to recalibrate their skills. Many of the techniques can be mastered instantly.
Everyone who attends improves his or her ability to recall names, facts, numbers, daily schedules, shopping lists, where they left the cell phone, where they parked the car, and other details that seem to zip by in these busy days.
A complimentary tip sheet and bibliography are provided to each participant.
- * CANCELED * Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017, 3:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Thursdays at Noon films - Invasion of the Body Snatchers
- Thursday, January 26, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, January 28, 2017, 3:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, January 24, 2017, 10:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Chair Yoga with Bascia Lassus
- Thursday, January 26, 2017, 1:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.