This is a pragmatic workshop packed with useful information. Charles Kraus demonstrates easily leaned techniques for improving memory. The methods are great for students, midlife adults, and seniors who want to recalibrate their skills. Many of the techniques can be mastered instantly.
Everyone who attends improves his or her ability to recall names, facts, numbers, daily schedules, shopping lists, where they left the cell phone, where they parked the car, and other details that seem to zip by in these busy days.
A complimentary tip sheet and bibliography are provided to each participant.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, October 4, 2014Portola, Portola General Floor Area
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, October 6, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Georgia O'Keeffe: A Life in Art
- Wednesday, October 8, 2014Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, October 1, 2014Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Class for Seniors
- Thursday, October 2, 2014Ocean View, Ocean View Computer Lab
- Teen Computer Corps
- Sunday, October 5, 2014Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.