This is a pragmatic workshop packed with useful information. Charles Kraus demonstrates easily leaned techniques for improving memory. The methods are great for students, midlife adults, and seniors who want to recalibrate their skills. Many of the techniques can be mastered instantly.
Everyone who attends improves his or her ability to recall names, facts, numbers, daily schedules, shopping lists, where they left the cell phone, where they parked the car, and other details that seem to zip by in these busy days.
A complimentary tip sheet and bibliography are provided to each participant.
- Teen Computer Corps
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, August 2, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, August 4, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Write Your Will Seminar
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Class for Seniors
- Thursday, July 31, 2014Ocean View, Ocean View Computer Lab
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.