This is a pragmatic workshop packed with useful information. Charles Kraus demonstrates easily leaned techniques for improving memory. The methods are great for students, midlife adults, and seniors who want to recalibrate their skills. Many of the techniques can be mastered instantly.
Everyone who attends improves his or her ability to recall names, facts, numbers, daily schedules, shopping lists, where they left the cell phone, where they parked the car, and other details that seem to zip by in these busy days.
A complimentary tip sheet and bibliography are provided to each participant.
- Russeller Watercolor Group
- Friday, April 18, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Free Blood Pressure Testing
- Friday, April 18, 2014Parkside, Parkside Teen Area
- Aging & Disability Resource Center
- Friday, April 18, 2014Sunset, Sunset General Floor Area
- Basic Computer Classes for Seniors: The Internet
- Wednesday, April 16, 2014Ocean View, Ocean View Computer Lab
- Tai Chi for Health with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, April 16, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Tai Chi
- Wednesday, April 16, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.