This is a pragmatic workshop packed with useful information. Charles Kraus demonstrates easily leaned techniques for improving memory. The methods are great for students, midlife adults, and seniors who want to recalibrate their skills. Many of the techniques can be mastered instantly.
Everyone who attends improves his or her ability to recall names, facts, numbers, daily schedules, shopping lists, where they left the cell phone, where they parked the car, and other details that seem to zip by in these busy days.
A complimentary tip sheet and bibliography are provided to each participant.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, August 31, 2015, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Aging and Disability Resource Center Free Counseling
- Wednesday, September 2, 2015, 2:30 pmMarina, Marina General Floor Area
- Seniors CREATE! at the Bridge
- Thursday, September 3, 2015, 2:00 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- Teen Computer Corps
- Sunday, August 30, 2015, 2:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Class
- Monday, August 31, 2015, 11:00 amWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, September 2, 2015, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.