This is a pragmatic workshop packed with useful information. Charles Kraus demonstrates easily leaned techniques for improving memory. The methods are great for students, midlife adults, and seniors who want to recalibrate their skills. Many of the techniques can be mastered instantly.
Everyone who attends improves his or her ability to recall names, facts, numbers, daily schedules, shopping lists, where they left the cell phone, where they parked the car, and other details that seem to zip by in these busy days.
A complimentary tip sheet and bibliography are provided to each participant.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, November 3, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Medicare Part D
- Wednesday, November 5, 2014Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Teen Computer Corps
- Wednesday, November 5, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Basic Computer Class for Seniors
- Thursday, October 30, 2014Ocean View, Ocean View Computer Lab
- CANCELLED-Adults & Seniors Computer Class
- Thursday, October 30, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, November 1, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.