This is a pragmatic workshop packed with useful information. Charles Kraus demonstrates easily leaned techniques for improving memory. The methods are great for students, midlife adults, and seniors who want to recalibrate their skills. Many of the techniques can be mastered instantly.
Everyone who attends improves his or her ability to recall names, facts, numbers, daily schedules, shopping lists, where they left the cell phone, where they parked the car, and other details that seem to zip by in these busy days.
A complimentary tip sheet and bibliography are provided to each participant.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Friday, March 6, 2015Parkside, Parkside Teen's Area
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, March 9, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Everything in Pen Sings of Books
- Wednesday, March 11, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Senior Tech Time: Spinbots
- Wednesday, March 4, 2015Main Library, Learning Studio
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, March 4, 2015Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Class for Seniors
- Thursday, March 5, 2015Ocean View, Ocean View Computer Lab
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.