This is a pragmatic workshop packed with useful information. Charles Kraus demonstrates easily leaned techniques for improving memory. The methods are great for students, midlife adults, and seniors who want to recalibrate their skills. Many of the techniques can be mastered instantly.
Everyone who attends improves his or her ability to recall names, facts, numbers, daily schedules, shopping lists, where they left the cell phone, where they parked the car, and other details that seem to zip by in these busy days.
A complimentary tip sheet and bibliography are provided to each participant.
- Russeller Watercolor Group
- Friday, August 22, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Home Preparedness in Earthquake Country
- Saturday, August 23, 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, August 25, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, August 23, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Teen Computer Corps
- Sunday, August 24, 2014Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Brain Fitness
- Monday, August 25, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.