This is a pragmatic workshop packed with useful information. Charles Kraus demonstrates easily leaned techniques for improving memory. The methods are great for students, midlife adults, and seniors who want to recalibrate their skills. Many of the techniques can be mastered instantly.
Everyone who attends improves his or her ability to recall names, facts, numbers, daily schedules, shopping lists, where they left the cell phone, where they parked the car, and other details that seem to zip by in these busy days.
A complimentary tip sheet and bibliography are provided to each participant.
- Thursdays at Noon films - Little Miss Sunshine
- Thursday, December 8, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Medicare: Everything You Always Wanted to Know,
- Thursday, December 8, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- "The Adventures of S. Phaeton" Radio Play
- Saturday, December 10, 2016, 1:30 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, December 6, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Microsoft Word: Basic Skills
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 12:30 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.