This is a pragmatic workshop packed with useful information. Charles Kraus demonstrates easily leaned techniques for improving memory. The methods are great for students, midlife adults, and seniors who want to recalibrate their skills. Many of the techniques can be mastered instantly.
Everyone who attends improves his or her ability to recall names, facts, numbers, daily schedules, shopping lists, where they left the cell phone, where they parked the car, and other details that seem to zip by in these busy days.
A complimentary tip sheet and bibliography are provided to each participant.
- CANCELED Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, July 24, 2016, 2:00 pmPortola, Portola General Floor Area
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, July 25, 2016, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults & Seniors
- Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 3:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, July 24, 2016, 2:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, July 26, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Email 101
- Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 10:30 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.