This is a pragmatic workshop packed with useful information. Charles Kraus demonstrates easily leaned techniques for improving memory. The methods are great for students, midlife adults, and seniors who want to recalibrate their skills. Many of the techniques can be mastered instantly.
Everyone who attends improves his or her ability to recall names, facts, numbers, daily schedules, shopping lists, where they left the cell phone, where they parked the car, and other details that seem to zip by in these busy days.
A complimentary tip sheet and bibliography are provided to each participant.
- Aging & Disability Resource Center
- Monday, April 21, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, April 21, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Teen Computer Corps
- Wednesday, April 23, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Excavating Memory
- Saturday, April 19, 2014Main Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
- Creative Writing Workshop
- Saturday, April 19, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, April 19, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic B
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.