This is a pragmatic workshop packed with useful information. Charles Kraus demonstrates easily leaned techniques for improving memory. The methods are great for students, midlife adults, and seniors who want to recalibrate their skills. Many of the techniques can be mastered instantly.
Everyone who attends improves his or her ability to recall names, facts, numbers, daily schedules, shopping lists, where they left the cell phone, where they parked the car, and other details that seem to zip by in these busy days.
A complimentary tip sheet and bibliography are provided to each participant.
- Healthy Living for Seniors
- Friday, September 4, 2015, 2:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Aging Disability Resource Center (ADRC)
- Tuesday, September 8, 2015, 2:30 pmMain Library, Atrium
- Identity Theft Solutions
- Wednesday, September 9, 2015, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, September 5, 2015, 3:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Teen Computer Corps
- Sunday, September 6, 2015, 2:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Tuesday, September 8, 2015, 6:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.