This is a pragmatic workshop packed with useful information. Charles Kraus demonstrates easily leaned techniques for improving memory. The methods are great for students, midlife adults, and seniors who want to recalibrate their skills. Many of the techniques can be mastered instantly.
Everyone who attends improves his or her ability to recall names, facts, numbers, daily schedules, shopping lists, where they left the cell phone, where they parked the car, and other details that seem to zip by in these busy days.
A complimentary tip sheet and bibliography are provided to each participant.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, May 7, 2016, 3:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, May 9, 2016, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Aging Disability Resource Center (ADRC)
- Tuesday, May 10, 2016, 2:30 pmMain Library, Atrium
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, May 3, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Preparing for the Interview
- Tuesday, May 3, 2016, 2:30 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- Yoga for Everybody
- Tuesday, May 3, 2016, 4:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.