This is a pragmatic workshop packed with useful information. Charles demonstrates easily leaned techniques for improving memory. The methods are great for students, midlife adults, and seniors who want to recalibrate their skills. Many of the techniques can be mastered instantly.
Everyone who attends improves his or her ability to recall names, facts, numbers, daily schedules, shopping lists, where they left the cell phone, where they parked the car, and other details that seem to zip by in these busy days.
A complimentary tip sheet and bibliography are provided to each participant.
- Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC)
- Martes 21 de Febrero de 2017, 1:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown: Área Principal
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Miércoles 22 de Febrero de 2017, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Grafton Tyler Brown
- Miércoles 22 de Febrero de 2017, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced: Área Principal
- CANCELLED-Book a Librarian in Russian
- Martes 21 de Febrero de 2017, 10:30 amBiblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras
- Workshop on Social Security
- Martes 21 de Febrero de 2017, 6:00 pmEureka Valley, Eureka Valley: Área Principal
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Miércoles 22 de Febrero de 2017, 1:30 pmPresidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.