This is a pragmatic workshop packed with useful information. Charles demonstrates easily leaned techniques for improving memory. The methods are great for students, midlife adults, and seniors who want to recalibrate their skills. Many of the techniques can be mastered instantly.
Everyone who attends improves his or her ability to recall names, facts, numbers, daily schedules, shopping lists, where they left the cell phone, where they parked the car, and other details that seem to zip by in these busy days.
A complimentary tip sheet and bibliography are provided to each participant.
- Thursdays at Noon Films: Postcards from the Edge
- Jueves 30 de Marzo de 2017, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Santa Fe Voices: Poems of New Mexico
- Sábado 1 de Abril de 2017, 2:00 pmMerced, Merced: Área Principal
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Domingo 2 de Abril de 2017, 1:30 pmPortola , Portola: Área Principal
- Tablet Basics
- Jueves 30 de Marzo de 2017, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown: Zona de Computadoras
- CANCELLED: Book a Librarian
- Jueves 30 de Marzo de 2017, 3:00 pmMarina, Marina: Área Principal
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Jueves 30 de Marzo de 2017, 5:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Biblioteca para Ciegos
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.