This is a pragmatic workshop packed with useful information. Charles demonstrates easily leaned techniques for improving memory. The methods are great for students, midlife adults, and seniors who want to recalibrate their skills. Many of the techniques can be mastered instantly.
Everyone who attends improves his or her ability to recall names, facts, numbers, daily schedules, shopping lists, where they left the cell phone, where they parked the car, and other details that seem to zip by in these busy days.
A complimentary tip sheet and bibliography are provided to each participant.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Domingo 22 de Enero de 2017, 2:00 pmPortola , Portola: Área Principal
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Lunes 23 de Enero de 2017, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- * CANCELED * Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Miércoles 25 de Enero de 2017, 3:00 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Teen Computer Corps
- Domingo 22 de Enero de 2017, 2:00 pmOrtega, Ortega: Sala de Reuniones
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Martes 24 de Enero de 2017, 10:30 amBiblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Miércoles 25 de Enero de 2017, 1:30 pmPresidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.