This is a pragmatic workshop packed with useful information. Charles demonstrates easily leaned techniques for improving memory. The methods are great for students, midlife adults, and seniors who want to recalibrate their skills. Many of the techniques can be mastered instantly.
Everyone who attends improves his or her ability to recall names, facts, numbers, daily schedules, shopping lists, where they left the cell phone, where they parked the car, and other details that seem to zip by in these busy days.
A complimentary tip sheet and bibliography are provided to each participant.
- Home Preparedness in Earthquake Country
- Sábado 23 de Agosto de 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Lunes 25 de Agosto de 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- A Prairie Home Companion: The Movie
- Miércoles 27 de Agosto de 2014Merced, Merced: Área Principal
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sábado 23 de Agosto de 2014Excelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones
- Teen Computer Corps
- Domingo 24 de Agosto de 2014Ortega, Ortega: Sala de Reuniones
- Brain Fitness
- Lunes 25 de Agosto de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.