This is a pragmatic workshop packed with useful information. Charles demonstrates easily leaned techniques for improving memory. The methods are great for students, midlife adults, and seniors who want to recalibrate their skills. Many of the techniques can be mastered instantly.
Everyone who attends improves his or her ability to recall names, facts, numbers, daily schedules, shopping lists, where they left the cell phone, where they parked the car, and other details that seem to zip by in these busy days.
A complimentary tip sheet and bibliography are provided to each participant.
- History of Libraries in the United States
- Miércoles 29 de Abril de 2015Merced, Merced: Área Principal
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Lunes 4 de Mayo de 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Aging and Disability Resource Center Free Counseling
- Miércoles 6 de Mayo de 2015Marina, Marina: Área Principal
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Miércoles 29 de Abril de 2015Presidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones
- Basic Computer Class for Seniors
- Jueves 30 de Abril de 2015Ocean View, Sala de Computadoras
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sábado 2 de Mayo de 2015Excelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.