Ma Vie en Rose by Alain Berliner
Ludovic is waiting for a miracle. With six-year-old certainty, he believes he was meant to be a little girl and that the mistake will soon be corrected. But where he expects the miraculous, Ludo finds only rejection, isolation and guilt--as the intense reactions of family, friends, and neighbors strip away every innocent lace and bauble. Winner of the 1998 Golden Globe for Best Foreign Film. Produced in Belgium. (1997, 88 min. In French with English subtitles)
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
See Queerest.Library.Ever. sfpl.org/hormelat20 for related online exhibits, archives, and resources.
- Short History of Narrative Cinema
- Monday, February 27, 2017, 1:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- 13th: an Oscar-nominated documentary
- Monday, February 27, 2017, 3:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Video Studio: Open House
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 4:00 pmMain Library, Mix: Video - 2nd Fl
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.