LinkedIn is the biggest professional network on the Internet—and whether you’re currently looking for a job, or are looking to grow in one you already have, having an active account on LinkedIn can be a big help. In this workshop, business and social media experts will take you step by step through the process of creating a LinkedIn account and filling in your profile. We’ll also give you special tips for how to connect with people on LinkedIn and use it for your professional development.
The presenters are all employees of VolunteerMatch. VolunteerMatch has been using technology to connect good people and good causes since 1998.
Learn about more Jobs & Careers Resources.
- CANCELED! Job Searching with Social Media
- Wednesday, May 27, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic B
- Job Seekers' Lab
- Thursday, May 28, 2015Main Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Change Your Habits Change Your Career
- Thursday, May 28, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B