LinkedIn is the biggest professional network on the Internet—and whether you’re currently looking for a job, or are looking to grow in one you already have, having an active account on LinkedIn can be a big help. In this workshop, business and social media experts will take you step by step through the process of creating a LinkedIn account and filling in your profile. We’ll also give you special tips for how to connect with people on LinkedIn and use it for your professional development.
The presenters are all employees of VolunteerMatch. VolunteerMatch has been using technology to connect good people and good causes since 1998.
Más información sobre Empleo y Carreras.
- Computadoras para Buscadores de Empleo
- Martes 22 de Julio de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras
- Using Twitter to Help Get Your Next Job
- Jueves 24 de Julio de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala de Computadoras
- Successful Interviewing
- Sábado 26 de Julio de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana B