The Bernal Jazz Quartet explores familiar standards and fresh new compositions, from bop to blues to ballads and more. An unusual front-line pairing of vibraphone (Jim Zimmerman) and sax (Michael Gold) combines with a creative supportive rhythm section of bass (Ken Lenga) and drums (Curt Moore).
- Phonographic Memory: Bridging Generations and Genres
- Thursday, May 26, 2016, 6:15 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Six Roses
- Saturday, June 4, 2016, 3:30 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition General Floor Area
- Musical Outdoor Storytime
- Tuesday, June 7, 2016, 10:30 am