Join Sopie for a fun craft project for children and their caregivers.
A parent or caregiver must be available to assist children eight years old and younger.
For children ages 3 and older.
Space is limited. Reservations for groups required by calling Sunset Children's Department at (415) 355-2818
There is something fun going on at your library every week during the time of the Summer Reading Program.
- Monday Monthly Craft!
- Monday, February 27, 2017, 3:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Knitting and Crochet Club
- Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 4:30 pmBayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Adult Craft Night: Crepe Paper Flowers
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 7:00 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room