Join Sopie for a fun craft project for children and their caregivers.
A parent or caregiver must be available to assist children eight years old and younger.
For children ages 3 and older.
Space is limited. Reservations for groups required by calling Sunset Children's Department at (415) 355-2818
There is something fun going on at your library every week during the time of the Summer Reading Program.
- Autumn Origami with Shinta Arifin!
- Thursday, October 30, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- Halloween Drop-In Fun!
- Friday, October 31, 2014Main Library, Children's Storytelling Rm - 2nd Fl
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, November 1, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Make Your Own Leather Cuff Bracelet
- Thursday, October 30, 2014Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, November 1, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Crafts for Kids
- Wednesday, November 12, 2014Park, Park Meeting Room