Join Sopie for a fun craft project for children and their caregivers.
A parent or caregiver must be available to assist children eight years old and younger.
For children ages 3 and older.
Space is limited. Reservations for groups required by calling Sunset Children's Department at (415) 355-2818
There is something fun going on at your library every week during the time of the Summer Reading Program.
- Recycled Magazine Collage for Children and Teens
- Wednesday, April 22, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Bike Tire Craft
- Thursday, April 23, 2015Glen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- Crafty Friday: Earth Day
- Friday, April 24, 2015Mission, Mission Children's Area
- Family Craft Night
- Wednesday, April 22, 2015Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, May 2, 2015Noe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Tuesday, May 12, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area