Join Sopie for a fun craft project for children and their caregivers.
A parent or caregiver must be available to assist children eight years old and younger.
For children ages 3 and older.
Space is limited. Reservations for groups required by calling Sunset Children's Department at (415) 355-2818
There is something fun going on at your library every week during the time of the Summer Reading Program.
- Stress Free Soirees with Sophie: Early Bird Valentine Craft
- Wednesday, January 28, 2015Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Crafty Friday: Chinese New Year
- Friday, January 30, 2015Mission, Mission Children's Area
- Teen D.I.Y.
- Friday, January 30, 2015Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Family Craft Night
- Wednesday, January 28, 2015Bayview, Bayview General Floor Area
- Art on the Go!
- Thursday, January 29, 2015Bayview, Bayview General Floor Area
- Valentine's Pop Up Cards
- Wednesday, February 4, 2015Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room