Join Sopie for a fun craft project for children and their caregivers.
A parent or caregiver must be available to assist children eight years old and younger.
For children ages 3 and older.
Space is limited. Reservations for groups required by calling Sunset Children's Department at (415) 355-2818
There is something fun going on at your library every week during the time of the Summer Reading Program.
- WritersCorps Presents: Space Menu!
- Monday, February 2, 2015Main Library, Atrium
- Chinese Red Envelope Crafts
- Tuesday, February 3, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Air Plant Valentines
- Tuesday, February 3, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Valentine's Pop Up Cards
- Wednesday, February 4, 2015Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, February 7, 2015Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Red Envelope Art
- Saturday, February 7, 2015Sunset, Sunset Children's Area