Local historian Jacqueline Proctor presents a view of San Francisco's development from west of Twin Peaks, home to some of the city's most beautiful neighborhoods and influential citizens. The suburbs that spread from the city's highest point form a unique part of the San Francisco tapestry.
- Author Talk: God's Hotel
- Jueves 2 de Octubre de 2014Sunset, Sunset: Área Juvenil
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sábado 4 de Octubre de 2014Portola, Portola: Área Principal
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Lunes 6 de Octubre de 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones