Local historian Jacqueline Proctor presents a view of San Francisco's development from west of Twin Peaks, home to some of the city's most beautiful neighborhoods and influential citizens. The suburbs that spread from the city's highest point form a unique part of the San Francisco tapestry.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Lunes 10 de Marzo de 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Aging & Disability Resource Center
- Lunes 10 de Marzo de 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- An Evening of Poetry With Daphne Gottlieb
- Martes 11 de Marzo de 2014Eureka Valley/Harvey Milk Memorial, Eureka Valley: Área Principal