Local historian Jacqueline Proctor presents a view of San Francisco's development from west of Twin Peaks, home to some of the city's most beautiful neighborhoods and influential citizens. The suburbs that spread from the city's highest point form a unique part of the San Francisco tapestry.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Lunes 20 de Abril de 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- 100th Anniversary of the Armenian Genocide
- Miércoles 22 de Abril de 2015Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Visions of Loveliness
- Miércoles 22 de Abril de 2015Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room