Have you always been disappointed by your efforts to grow your own vegetable starts from seed? Do your seeds turn out long-necked and weak looking? Do they fall over dead before you can even put them in the ground? If you’ve ever frustrated by growing seeds out, or have never tried and want to, this class will teach you the basics you need to know to get growing. The class will also introduce the SFPL seed library at Potrero Hill so attendees can take advantage of the free seeds on offer! Attendees will leave with one container, planted (correctly!) with their choice of vegetable.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Russeller Watercolor Group
- Friday, July 25, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Travelling Without Unravelling
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, August 2, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Resume Workshop and Drop-in
- Sunday, July 27, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- Digital Drop-In (English & Japanese)
- Monday, July 28, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room