Have you always been disappointed by your efforts to grow your own vegetable starts from seed? Do your seeds turn out long-necked and weak looking? Do they fall over dead before you can even put them in the ground? If you’ve ever frustrated by growing seeds out, or have never tried and want to, this class will teach you the basics you need to know to get growing. The class will also introduce the SFPL seed library at Potrero Hill so attendees can take advantage of the free seeds on offer! Attendees will leave with one container, planted (correctly!) with their choice of vegetable.
This is a Green Stacks event.
- Film: Of the Sea
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017, 6:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Anchor Brewing Co. Tour -- WAIT LIST ONLY!
- Thursday, January 26, 2017, 3:30 pm
- If I am not Black, what does Black Lives Matter mean to me?
- Tuesday, February 7, 2017, 4:30 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Connecting Home Owners and Home Seekers
- Thursday, January 26, 2017, 6:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Growing Roses in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Saturday, February 4, 2017, 1:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Your Mission Community Market
- Saturday, February 11, 2017, 3:00 pmMission, Mission Garden