Come learn the ancient art of jewelry making!
Jeweler extraordinaire, Chelsee Robinson, will guide you in learning the latest techniques and applications. Work with real stones, crystals, beads and more to create a beautiful necklace, bracelet or earrings. All materials provided. Space is limited.
For ages 10-18
For more information and to register, please contact: Dorcas at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fabric Envelope
- Saturday, April 19, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Tuesday, April 22, 2014
- DIY Felt Penguins
- Tuesday, April 22, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- DIY Inner Tube Crafts for Teens
- Saturday, April 19, 2014West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- CANCELLED - College Admissions Overview
- Saturday, April 19, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- Maker Mondays
- Monday, April 21, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.