Mobile craft workshop, GoGo Craft, will show you how to make your very own customized tote bag that is perfect for carrying your library books or shopping at your local farmer’s market. Appliqué a cotton tote with San Francisco images like the Golden Gate Bridge, cable car, or your favorite landmark. Tote Bag provided. This workshop is for makers of any skill level.
Space is limited to 10 participants (adults and teens age 13 and up). Please contact Excelsior Branch to sign up.
- Frozen-inspired Craft: Queen Elsa Cape
- Saturday, July 26, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- GoGo Crafts
- Saturday, July 26, 2014Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- First Fridays - Drop In Crafts!
- Friday, August 1, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Teen Jewelry Making With Chelsee Robinson
- Monday, July 28, 2014Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Maker Mondays
- Monday, July 28, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- Make Stuff Mondays!
- Monday, July 28, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room