Mobile craft workshop, GoGo Craft, will show you how to make your very own customized tote bag that is perfect for carrying your library books or shopping at your local farmer’s market. Appliqué a cotton tote with San Francisco images like the Golden Gate Bridge, cable car, or your favorite landmark. Tote Bag provided. This workshop is for makers of any skill level.
Space is limited to 10 participants (adults and teens age 13 and up). Please contact Excelsior Branch to sign up.
- VIVA Mexican Yarn Paintings
- Tuesday, October 6, 2015, 3:30 pmNorth Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Craft Night : Make a Bead Necklace!
- Tuesday, October 6, 2015, 7:00 pmParkside, Parkside General Floor Area
- DIY beaded necklaces
- Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 7:00 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room