Mobile craft workshop, GoGo Craft, will show you how to make your very own customized tote bag that is perfect for carrying your library books or shopping at your local farmer’s market. Appliqué a cotton tote with San Francisco images like the Golden Gate Bridge, cable car, or your favorite landmark. Tote Bag provided. This workshop is for makers of any skill level.
Space is limited to 10 participants (adults and teens age 13 and up). Please contact Excelsior Branch to sign up.
- A San Francisco Treat
- Saturday, April 26, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Duct Tape Masterpieces: Wallets and Coin Purses
- Wednesday, April 30, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- First Fridays - Drop In Crafts!
- Friday, May 2, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area