Tomboy by Celine Sciamma
Laure is 10 years old and a tomboy. On arrival in a new neighborhood, she lets Lisa and her crowd believe that she is a boy. Summer becomes a big playground and Laure pretends to be Mikael, a boy like the others, different enough to get the attention of Lisa, who falls in love with him. Laure takes advantage of her new identity as if the end of the summer would never reveal her unsettling secret. Audience Award, Best Feature, SF International Gay & Lesbian Film Festival (2012, 84 min. French with English subtitles)
- Friday Matinee: Mansfield Park
- Viernes 12 de Febrero de 2016, 2:00 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Watch The Notebook, Eat Chocolate and Cry.
- Sábado 13 de Febrero de 2016, 2:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Mix: Carpet Garden
- Film Screening of 42: The Jackie Robinson Story
- Miércoles 17 de Febrero de 2016, 5:30 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.