Tomboy by Celine Sciamma
Laure is 10 years old and a tomboy. On arrival in a new neighborhood, she lets Lisa and her crowd believe that she is a boy. Summer becomes a big playground and Laure pretends to be Mikael, a boy like the others, different enough to get the attention of Lisa, who falls in love with him. Laure takes advantage of her new identity as if the end of the summer would never reveal her unsettling secret. Audience Award, Best Feature, SF International Gay & Lesbian Film Festival (2012, 84 min. French with English subtitles)
- Mondo Banana!
- Miércoles 27 de Agosto de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- A Prairie Home Companion: The Movie
- Miércoles 27 de Agosto de 2014Merced, Merced: Área Principal
- Thursdays @ Noon Film -- Robin and the 7 Hoods
- Jueves 28 de Agosto de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.