Do you or someone you love or care for have:
- High blood pressure
- Heart problems
- Chronic health problems
Learn how to:
- Manage pain, stress, and fatigue
- Be more fit and eat healthier
- Work more effectively with your doctor and healthcare professionals
- Set goals and problem solve to make positive changes in your life
- Feel better and reduce your healthcare costs
This workshop takes place from June 7 to July 19 (no class on July 5).
Everyone is welcome though space is limited. Pre-registration is required. Sign up in person or call (415) 355-2868 register.
Workshop will be in English. FREE gifts and awards will be given to participants completing the workshop!
Developed by Stanford University School of Medicine
Cosponsored by San Francisco Dept. of Aging & Adult Services and 30th Street Senior Center
- AARP Smartphone Workshop
- 星期六, 2016年4月30日, 9:00 amPresidio 分館, Presidio 分館會議室
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- 星期六, 2016年4月30日, 3:30 pmExcelsior 分館, Excelsior 分館會議室
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- 星期一, 2016年5月2日, 10:00 amBernal Heights 分館, Bernal Heights 分館會議室