Do you or someone you love or care for have:
- High blood pressure
- Heart problems
- Chronic health problems
Learn how to:
- Manage pain, stress, and fatigue
- Be more fit and eat healthier
- Work more effectively with your doctor and healthcare professionals
- Set goals and problem solve to make positive changes in your life
- Feel better and reduce your healthcare costs
This workshop takes place from June 7 to July 19 (no class on July 5).
Everyone is welcome though space is limited. Pre-registration is required. Sign up in person or call (415) 355-2868 register.
Workshop will be in English. FREE gifts and awards will be given to participants completing the workshop!
Developed by Stanford University School of Medicine
Cosponsored by San Francisco Dept. of Aging & Adult Services and 30th Street Senior Center
This is a Wise Up! program for learning and living well at any age.
- Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood
- Thursday, March 23, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, March 26, 2017, 1:30 pmPortola, Portola General Floor Area
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, March 27, 2017, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room