Do you or someone you love or care for have:
- High blood pressure
- Heart problems
- Chronic health problems
Learn how to:
- Manage pain, stress, and fatigue
- Be more fit and eat healthier
- Work more effectively with your doctor and healthcare professionals
- Set goals and problem solve to make positive changes in your life
- Feel better and reduce your healthcare costs
This workshop takes place from June 7 to July 19 (no class on July 5).
Everyone is welcome though space is limited. Pre-registration is required. Sign up in person or call (415) 355-2868 register.
Workshop will be in English. FREE gifts and awards will be given to participants completing the workshop!
Developed by Stanford University School of Medicine
Cosponsored by San Francisco Dept. of Aging & Adult Services and 30th Street Senior Center
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- 星期一, 2014年9月8日Bernal Heights 分館, Bernal Heights 分館會議室
- Care Options for the Elderly:
- 星期二, 2014年9月9日Noe Valley 分館/ Sally Brunn, Noe Valley 分館會議室
- 3 Keys to Magnetic Social Media
- 星期三, 2014年9月10日Glen Park 分館, Glen Park 分館會議室