The Chinese Center of the San Francisco Public Library is very proud to present a special one-time performance of the Taiwan based Meimen Kungfu Art Troupe, as part of their 2013 international tour.
The Meimen Kungfu Art Troupe is a non-profit performing arts group, directed by the internationally well-known martial artist, Master Lee Feng-San. The group has a various performing style, incorporating Kungfu, magic, music, dancing, singing, fashion and more, all based on the principal of Qigong a practice of aligning breath, movement, and awareness for exercise, healing, and meditation.
This event is sponsored by Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in San Francisco.
- Chinese Book Club
- Saturday, April 1, 2017, 1:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Chinese Couplets - a film by Felicia Lowe
- Saturday, April 8, 2017, 2:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Pedestrian Safety Workshop
- Monday, April 24, 2017, 3:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
- eReader and Tech Drop-In (English & Chinese)
- Wednesday, April 5, 2017, 3:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- WeChat (instruction in Mandarin)
- Friday, April 7, 2017, 1:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Google Photos (in Mandarin)
- Friday, April 28, 2017, 1:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B