The Chinese Center of the San Francisco Public Library is very proud to present a special one-time performance of the Taiwan based Meimen Kungfu Art Troupe, as part of their 2013 international tour.
The Meimen Kungfu Art Troupe is a non-profit performing arts group, directed by the internationally well-known martial artist, Master Lee Feng-San. The group has a various performing style, incorporating Kungfu, magic, music, dancing, singing, fashion and more, all based on the principal of Qigong a practice of aligning breath, movement, and awareness for exercise, healing, and meditation.
This event is sponsored by Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in San Francisco.
- CANCELLED - The Chinese & the Transcontinental Railroad
- Thursday, May 5, 2016, 7:00 pmSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- San Francisco's Chinatown, Then & Now
- Saturday, May 7, 2016, 11:00 amMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- APIA Olympians: Shooting for Gold
- Saturday, May 14, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B