The Chinese Center of the San Francisco Public Library is very proud to present a special one-time performance of the Taiwan based Meimen Kungfu Art Troupe, as part of their 2013 international tour.
The Meimen Kungfu Art Troupe is a non-profit performing arts group, directed by the internationally well-known martial artist, Master Lee Feng-San. The group has a various performing style, incorporating Kungfu, magic, music, dancing, singing, fashion and more, all based on the principal of Qigong a practice of aligning breath, movement, and awareness for exercise, healing, and meditation.
This event is sponsored by Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in San Francisco.
- PressReader (instruction in Mandarin)
- Friday, December 2, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- eReader and Tech Drop-In (English & Chinese)
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 3:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- iPad (in Mandarin)
- Friday, December 9, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.