Play and Grow: Toddler Fun with Reading, Rhyming and Recreation is an early literacy play group that promotes parents child interaction and kindergarten readiness. The group is intended for parents, grandparents, caregivers, and children birth-age five.
This program is a collaboration effort between Edgewood Center, Parent University, APA Family Support Services, and San Francisco Public Library.
Books, rhymes, music, movement, and more for toddlers, 16 months through age 2 and their caregivers.
- Toddler Tales
- Wednesday, December 17, 2014Main Library, Children's Storytelling Rm - 2nd Fl
- Toddler Tales and Playtime
- Wednesday, December 17, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Toddler Tales & Playtime: Spanish-English
- Thursday, December 18, 2014Mission, Mission Children's Area