Breakdancing combines flexibility, acrobatics and a culture of positive challenge that encourages each dancer to develop their own style.
In this workshop, students will learn the fundamentals of breaking and hip hop dance and participate in a freestyle circle.
For more information, contact Lisa Fagundes at email@example.com or 415 355 2822
- Racism and all that Jazz
- Sunday, February 1, 2015Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Black History Scavenger Hunt
- Sunday, February 1, 2015Bayview, Bayview General Floor Area
- Meet the Author: Aliona Gibson
- Monday, February 2, 2015Ocean View, Ocean View Meeting Room