Breakdancing combines flexibility, acrobatics and a culture of positive challenge that encourages each dancer to develop their own style.
In this workshop, students will learn the fundamentals of breaking and hip hop dance and participate in a freestyle circle.
For more information, contact Lisa Fagundes at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415 355 2822
- Teddy Bear Hip-Hop
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 10:00 amMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Hip-Hop Workshop for Kids
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 4:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Film Screening of 42: The Jackie Robinson Story
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 5:30 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room