Breakdancing combines flexibility, acrobatics and a culture of positive challenge that encourages each dancer to develop their own style.
In this workshop, students will learn the fundamentals of breaking and hip hop dance and participate in a freestyle circle.
For more information, contact Lisa Fagundes at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415 355 2822
- Queer Rebels Presents
- Sunday, April 20, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Jewelry-Making with Chelsee Robinson
- Friday, May 2, 2014Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- ITVS Community Cinema Presents:
- Wednesday, May 7, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- SAT Intense Test Preparation
- Wednesday, April 16, 2014Anza, Anza Meeting Room
- Paying for College: Scholarships, grants, loans
- Wednesday, April 16, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- DIY Inner Tube Crafts for Teens
- Saturday, April 19, 2014West Portal, West Portal Children's Area