Breakdancing combines flexibility, acrobatics and a culture of positive challenge that encourages each dancer to develop their own style.
In this workshop, students will learn the fundamentals of breaking and hip hop dance and participate in a freestyle circle.
For more information, contact Lisa Fagundes at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415 355 2822
- Homophobia and the Black Church
- Thursday, July 24, 2014Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Video Editing for Beginners
- Friday, July 25, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Point of Pride
- Saturday, July 26, 2014Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room