Breakdancing combines flexibility, acrobatics and a culture of positive challenge that encourages each dancer to develop their own style.
In this workshop, students will learn the fundamentals of breaking and hip hop dance and participate in a freestyle circle.
For more information, contact Lisa Fagundes at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415 355 2822
- Black History Month Scavenger Hunt
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 8:00 amBayview, Bayview General Floor Area
- Movie Night: Selma
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 5:30 pmPotrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Family Movie Night: Wiz Live!
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 6:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Celebrating the diverse and beautiful world of Ashley Bryan
- Through Tuesday, February 28, 2017Main Library, Children's Center Exhibit Space
- Envisioning the Classics with Color
- Through Thursday, March 2, 2017Main Library, African American Center