Learn how to set up your iPad using handwriting input method, learn about different settings on your device; how to compose an email, how to find information through Safari, how to download apps, search in iTune and how to send photos and videos via email; notepad feature, reminders feature and demonstration of a few selected apps such as translation app. Please bring in your iPad for any questions that you might have.
Come join us and have fun learning!
- 3D Design and Printing
- Miércoles 25 de Mayo de 2016, 6:00 pm
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Jueves 26 de Mayo de 2016, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Viernes 27 de Mayo de 2016, 4:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Bridge TechLab - 5th Fl
- eReader Drop-In Class
- Martes 24 de Mayo de 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- CANCELLED-Book a Librarian in Russian
- Martes 24 de Mayo de 2016, 10:30 am
- Clase de Computación: Ratón y Teclado
- Martes 24 de Mayo de 2016, 1:00 pm