Learn how to set up your iPad using handwriting input method, learn about different settings on your device; how to compose an email, how to find information through Safari, how to download apps, search in iTune and how to send photos and videos via email; notepad feature, reminders feature and demonstration of a few selected apps such as translation app. Please bring in your iPad for any questions that you might have.
Come join us and have fun learning!
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, February 24, 2017, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Chinatown Teen'Zine
- Saturday, February 25, 2017, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, February 26, 2017, 1:30 pmPortola, Portola General Floor Area
- Dealing with Digital Photos (in English)
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, 1:30 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Internet 101
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- Digital Device Drop-In
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, 4:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.