Learn how to set up your iPad using handwriting input method, learn about different settings on your device; how to compose an email, how to find information through Safari, how to download apps, search in iTune and how to send photos and videos via email; notepad feature, reminders feature and demonstration of a few selected apps such as translation app. Please bring in your iPad for any questions that you might have.
Come join us and have fun learning!
- Introduction to Library Catalog
- Thursday, January 29, 2015Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, January 31, 2015Portola, Portola General Floor Area
- Girls Who Code
- Saturday, January 31, 2015Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Basic Computer Class for Seniors
- Thursday, January 29, 2015Ocean View, Ocean View Computer Lab
- iPad: talk and demo (in Mandarin)
- Friday, January 30, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Creating a Simple Blog with WordPress
- Friday, January 30, 2015North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room