Learn how to set up your iPad using handwriting input method, learn about different settings on your device; how to compose an email, how to find information through Safari, how to download apps, search in iTune and how to send photos and videos via email; notepad feature, reminders feature and demonstration of a few selected apps such as translation app. Please bring in your iPad for any questions that you might have.
Come join us and have fun learning!
- Girls Who Code
- Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 4:30 pmMain Library, Mix: Discovery Zone - 2nd Fl
- Book a Librarian
- Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 4:00 pmGlen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- Book A Librarian
- Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 6:30 pmOcean View, Ocean View General Floor Area
- Job Seekers' Drop-In
- Monday, March 27, 2017, 10:00 amMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Coding Drop-in Lab
- Monday, March 27, 2017, 2:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Mac Computer: Basics
- Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 10:00 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.