Learn how to set up your iPad using handwriting input method, learn about different settings on your device; how to compose an email, how to find information through Safari, how to download apps, search in iTune and how to send photos and videos via email; notepad feature, reminders feature and demonstration of a few selected apps such as translation app. Please bring in your iPad for any questions that you might have.
Come join us and have fun learning!
- 3D Design and Printing
- Wednesday, May 25, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Thursday, May 26, 2016, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, May 27, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Google Drive Demystified
- Wednesday, May 25, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Tablet Talk & Demo (Cantonese)
- Wednesday, May 25, 2016, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Book A Librarian
- Wednesday, May 25, 2016, 6:30 pmOcean View, Ocean View General Floor Area