Learn how to set up your iPad using handwriting input method, learn about different settings on your device; how to compose an email, how to find information through Safari, how to download apps, search in iTune and how to send photos and videos via email; notepad feature, reminders feature and demonstration of a few selected apps such as translation app. Please bring in your iPad for any questions that you might have.
Come join us and have fun learning!
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, December 9, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Girls Who Code
- Saturday, December 10, 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, December 11, 2016, 2:00 pmPortola, Portola General Floor Area
- Computer Basics
- Thursday, December 8, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Android Phone: Basic Skills
- Thursday, December 8, 2016, 1:00 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Seniornet Mouse and Keyboard Skills
- Thursday, December 8, 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab