Learn how to set up your iPad using handwriting input method, learn about different settings on your device; how to compose an email, how to find information through Safari, how to download apps, search in iTune and how to send photos and videos via email; notepad feature, reminders feature and demonstration of a few selected apps such as translation app. Please bring in your iPad for any questions that you might have.
Come join us and have fun learning!
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, July 1, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Fun with ozobots (mini robots)
- Wednesday, July 6, 2016, 3:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Book a Librarian
- Wednesday, July 6, 2016, 4:00 pmGlen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, June 26, 2016, 2:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- eReader and Online Resource "Drop In"
- Tuesday, June 28, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Skills Drop-In
- Tuesday, June 28, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.